Deadlines for submission
Abstract submission for oral communication: July 31st 2020
Abstract submission for posters*: July 31st 2020
Notification of abstract selection: September 15th 2020
Early registration: May 15th – September 30th 2020
Late registration: October 1st – October 31st 2020
*First 18th poster registrations will be invited for Pitch sessions
Form and Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Text must use 12 point Times New Roman font, 1.0 spacing and fully justified text.
- Margins 2 cm each side (text fitting in one page)
- Generic and specific taxon names and Latin terms should be italics.
- Do not cite references, unless needed (in that case use only the author’s name).
- Figures and Tables are not allowed in the Abstract.
- Please refer to the given abstract model.
Please complete the following document: Abstract Lipids in the Ocean_template
Abstract submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
After submission, you will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of your abstract.
All abstracts, both oral and poster presentations, will be published in the abstract ebook.
Instruction for poster
The posters will be exhibited over the duration of the conference. The size of the poster must not exceed 59.4 cm in width / 84.1 cm in height, portrait style (A1, ISO 216).